A knife block is the most suitable and handy way to protect the blades of your kitchen knives and a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Peeling knife, blade length: 70 mm – 2.76″, ref: 4020-0/7.
- Paring knife, blade length: 90 mm – 3.54″, ref: 4086-0/9.
- Tomato knife, serrated edge, blade length: 140 mm – 5.51″, ref: 4126-0/14.
- Carving knife, blade length: 160 mm – 6.3″, ref: 4506-0/16.
- Bread knife, blade length: 230 mm – 9.06″, ref: 4166-0/23.
- Santoku knife, with hollow edge, blade length: 170 mm – 6.69″, ref: 4176-0/17.
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 200 mm – 7.87″, ref: 4596-0/20.
- Carving fork, blade length: 160 mm – 6.3″, ref: 4414-0/16.
- Sharpening steel, round, blade length: 260 mm – 10.24″, ref: 4468-0/26.
Elegance and luxury for your kitchen, the crème handles are an example of contemporary design.
- Ashwood, cream.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Innovative handles, designed for comfort and control.
- Knives perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Full tang handle, triple-riveted handle shells.
- Cream handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Knife certified by NSF, an important USA hygiene and quality seal.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology:
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Consistently high and reproducible quality.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.