A knife block is the most suitable and handy way to protect the blades of your kitchen knives and a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Paring knife, blade length: 90 mm – 3.54″, ref: 4086/9.
- Sausage knife, blade length: 14 mm – 0.55″, ref: 4126/14.
- Bread knife, blade length: 230 mm – 9.06″, ref: 4166/23.
- Carving knife, blade length: 160 mm – 6.3″, ref: 4506/16.
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 200 mm – 7.87″, ref: 4596/20.
- Santoku knife, with hollow edge, blade length: 170 mm – 6.69″, ref: 4176/17.
- Kitchen shears, ref: 5553.
- Sharpening steel, round, blade length: 260 mm – 10.24″, ref: 4468/26.
Design, technique, ergonomics and the well known Wüsthof quality are perfectly combined in the Classic Ikon knives to give you the ultimate cutting experience. All the knives of the Wüsthof Classic Ikon series are made in Solingen, Germany.
- Ashwood, black.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Innovative handles, designed for comfort and control.
- Knives perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Full tang handle, triple-riveted handle shells.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Knives certified by NSF, an important USA hygiene and quality seal.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
PEtec – Wüsthof’s Precision Edge Technology:
- Super high initial cutting performance.
- Exceptionally long edge retention, long service life of blade and sharpness.
- Optimum cutting edge along the entire length of the blade.
- Consistently high and reproducible quality.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.