A kitchen cutting board is used to prepare food and to cut raw materials. They are easy to clean and protect the counter top.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane cutting board.
- The high level of flexibility offered by this special material acts like a buffer, protecting delicate knife blades. The knives therefore stay sharp for longer.
- The plastic material does not absorb smells or flavours and can be sterilised. Simply pour boiling water over the plastic board and within 30 seconds at up to 150°C it will be sterilised.
- The chopping boards are dishwasher-safe, antibacterial and can withstand temperatures ranging from -20° to +150°C.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Besides knife manufacturing, Wüsthof designs high quality manicure sets and beauty accessories.