A knife traveller set protects your kitchen knives and allows carry them wherever you want.
- Paring knife, blade length: 100 mm – 3.94″, ref: 4060/10
- Tomato knife, serrated edge, blade length: 140 mm – 5.51″, ref: 4107/14
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 160 mm – 6.3″, ref: 4562/16
- Kitchen shears, ref: 5558
- Sharpener, ref: 4342
- Waiter’s corkscrew, ref: 6930
Affordable precision thanks to the latest laser technology.
- Nylon bag, washable.
- Zip fastener.
- A wide range with knives for all purposes.
- Made from one piece of steel (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium).
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Gourmet handles have excellent ergonomics, and are very comfortable to use.
- Full tang synthetic handles, seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.