A knife case protects your kitchen knives and allows carry them wherever you want.
- Peeling knife, blade length: 60 mm – 2.36″, ref: 4034/6.
- Paring knife, blade length: 100 mm – 3.94″, ref: 4060/10.
- Carving knife, blade length: 230 mm – 9.06″, ref: 4522/23.
- Chef’s knife, blade length: 200 mm – 7.87″, ref: 4582/20.
- Filleting knife, flexible, blade length: 160 mm – 6.3″, ref: 4518/16.
- Boning knife, blade length: 140 mm – 5.51″, ref: 4606/14.
- Pastry knife, serrated edge, blade length: 260 mm – 10.24″, ref: 4517/260.
- Salmon knife, blade length: 290 mm – 11.42″, ref: 4540/29.
- Carving fork, blade length: 160 mm – 6.3″, ref: 4400/16.
- Decorating knife, blade length: 100 mm – 3.94″, ref: 4204/10.
- Channel knife, ref: 3066.
- Lemon zester, ref: 3086.
- Apple corer, ref: 4245.
- Double scoop (22 + 25 mm), ref: 4241.
- Spatula, blade length: 250 mm – 9.84″, ref: 4430/25.
- Sharpening steel, round, blade length: 250 mm – 9.84″, ref: 4430/25.
- Larding needle, ref: 4282.
- Larding needle, ref: 4380.
- Aluminium case.
- Extensive range of equipment with knives from the Classic and Gourmet series, plus gadgets.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
- All the Wüsthof Classic knives are forged from one piece of carbon steel, specially tempered, that ensures an outstanding strength and resistance.
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Black handle scales are made of a special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting easy to maintain razor sharpness thanks to a special alloyed steel and to PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
- Wüsthof Classic knives are perfectly balanced and can be used comfortably during long cutting sessions
- Handles are full tang, triple riveted and seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
- Stainless steel rivets ensure high corrosion resistance.
- The special design of the German style bolster contributes to the perfect balance of the Classic knives.
- Reinforced fingerguard.
- A wide range with knives for all purposes.
- Made from one piece of steel (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium).
- Hardness: 58±1 HRC.
- Gourmet handles have excellent ergonomics, and are very comfortable to use.
- Full tang synthetic handles, seamless fit, which guarantees maximum hygienic conditions.
The Wüsthof Steel:
Wüsthof knives are precision forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel (X50CrMoV15). This specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that all the critical characteristics of Wüsthof knives are there from the beginning:
- Razor sharp.
- Long-lasting cutting edge.
- High stain resistance.
- Easily restorable edge.
Wüsthof, a German knife-maker based in Solingen, famous for its high quality products. Wüsthof precision kitchen knives are goods of the highest quality, meticulously crafted. These knives are a pleasure to work with for both professional chefs and amateur cooks. The Wüshof knife series have different ergonomic handle design to offer comfortable feelings for all different likings.