The slicing knife is a kitchen knife used to cut roasts and meat of different types in thin slices.
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Cuisine kitchen knives are the perfect fusion of a modern knife with a synthetic handle and a traditional full tang knife. The highest demands on comfort and perfect cutting are satisfied with this innovative design.
- Quality: The special formula steel in this knife is characterized by a perfect equilibrium of carbon and chromium. This is the secret to high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- Function: The bolster provides the perfect equilibrium. In addition, it acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- Precision: SIGMAFORGE® knives. The knife is made with the traditional forging process from one single piece which results in the revolutionary single tang.
- Handling: Easy handling due to the seamless transition from bolster to handle.
- Highlight: The knife utilizes both a new handle and a horizontal tang without rivets.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the world leading manufacturer of kitchen knives, accessories and cooking tools, offers a wide range of innovative knife series, to satisfy both professional and hobby chefs. The Solingen based company has been creating kitchen cutlery of the finest quality and craftsmanship since 1731. Research and investment in new technologies have produced sharper, more flexible and more ergonomic knives over the years.