A knife block is the most suitable and handy way to protect the blades of your kitchen knives and a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Paring knife, 100 mm (4″), ref: 30720-100
- Chef’s knife, 200 mm (8″), ref: 30721-200
- Bread knife, 200 mm (8″), ref: 30726-200
- Slicing knife, 160 mm (6.3″), ref: 30720-160
- Utility knife, 130 mm (5.12″), ref: 30720-130
- Sharpening steel, ref: 32576-230
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pollux kitchen knives are the best choice for discerning amateur chefs who can not invest in forged kitchen knives but want a high-quality tool: sharp cut and well-shaped. The modernization of a classic three-rivet design is essential in each kitchen.
- Quality: The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect equilibrium of carbon and chromium. This is the secret of high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- Function: These stamped kitchen knives are easy to handle because of their light weight.
- Highlight: The kitchen knife series for the new chef. The most important characteristics are: its riveted handle, the sharp blade and the attractive design. They Zwilling J.A. Henckels logo is embedded on it.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the world leading manufacturer of kitchen knives, accessories and cooking tools, offers a wide range of innovative knife series, to satisfy both professional and hobby chefs. The Solingen based company has been creating kitchen cutlery of the finest quality and craftsmanship since 1731. Research and investment in new technologies have produced sharper, more flexible and more ergonomic knives over the years.