A knife block is the most suitable and handy way to protect the blades of your kitchen knives and a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Paring knife, 100 mm (4″), ref: 33600-100
- Chef’s knife, 200 mm (8″), ref: 33601-200
- Bread knife, 200 mm (8″), ref: 33606-200
- Utility knife, 130 mm (5″), ref: 33600-130
- Slicing knife, 160 mm (6.3″), ref: 33600-160
- Sharpening steel, 230 mm (9″), ref: 32576-230
- Kitchen shears, ref: 41370-001
The design of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pure kitchen knives is purist in a timeless and elegant line. Uncompromising aesthetics that are also a cut above the rest in terms of resilience. A kitchen knife that stays valued and irreplaceable right from the very first minute. Of lasting robustness and technical perfection.
- Quality: The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect equilibrium of carbon and chromium. This is the secret of high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties and are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- Function: The bolster provides the perfect equilibrium. In addition, it acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- Precision: SIGMAFORGE® knives. This knife is made with the traditional forging process from one single piece.
- Handling: The seamless transition from bolster to handle offers easy handling.
- Highlight: This series is attractive to all senses and offers a precise and dynamic cutting experience. It is a new start in the world of Zwilling J.A. Henckels forged knives.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the world leading manufacturer of kitchen knives, accessories and cooking tools, offers a wide range of innovative knife series, to satisfy both professional and hobby chefs. The Solingen based company has been creating kitchen cutlery of the finest quality and craftsmanship since 1731. Research and investment in new technologies have produced sharper, more flexible and more ergonomic knives over the years.