A knife block is the most suitable and handy way to protect the blades of your kitchen knives and a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Paring knife, 100 mm (4″), ref: 31070-100
- Chef’s knife, 200 mm (8″), ref: 31070-200
- Bread knife, 200 mm (8″), ref: 31076-200
- Utility knife, 130 mm (5″), ref: 31070-130
- Sharpening steel, 210 mm (8.3″), ref: 32576-210
- Kitchen shears, ref: 41370-001
More than thirty years ago Zwilling J.A. Henckels revolutionised the standards for high-quality kitchen knives. The company created a new seamless synthetic handle. These kitchen knives are a master-piece of comfort, ergonomics and safety. In addition, Zwilling Four Star is the top selling Zwilling J.A. Henckels kitchen knife series.
- Quality: The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect equilibrium between carbon and chromium content. This is the secret of high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- Precision: SIGMAFORGE® knives. The knife is made with the traditional forging process from one single piece.
- Function: The bolster provides the perfect equilibrium. In addition, it acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- Handling: The seamless transition from bolster to handle offers easy handling.
- Highlight: The classic knife series based on safety, comfort and ergonomics is the top selling of Zwilling J.A. Henckels brand.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the world leading manufacturer of kitchen knives, accessories and cooking tools, offers a wide range of innovative knife series, to satisfy both professional and hobby chefs. The Solingen based company has been creating kitchen cutlery of the finest quality and craftsmanship since 1731. Research and investment in new technologies have produced sharper, more flexible and more ergonomic knives over the years.