A knife set is the best way to start a cutlery collection and a great gift option.
- Paring knife, 100 mm (4″), ref: 31020-100
- Chef’s knife, 200 mm (8″), ref: 31021-200
- Slicing knife, 200 mm (8″), ref: 31020-160
Lots of professional chefs are convinced of the quality and tradition of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional “S” kitchen knives. The solid full steel and seamless manufacturing offers the perfect balance and the safest handling.
- Quality: The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect balance between carbon and chromium. This is the secret of high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- Function: The bolster provides the perfect equilibrium. In addition, it acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- Precision: SIGMAFORGE® knives. The knife is made with the traditional forging process from one single piece.
- Handling: The seamless transition from bolster to handle offers easy handling.
- Highlight: The classic for professional cuisine. The knife delivers a new handle with a horizontal tang without rivets.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the world leading manufacturer of kitchen knives, accessories and cooking tools, offers a wide range of innovative knife series, to satisfy both professional and hobby chefs. The Solingen based company has been creating kitchen cutlery of the finest quality and craftsmanship since 1731. Research and investment in new technologies have produced sharper, more flexible and more ergonomic knives over the years.