- Paring knife, 100 mm (4″), ref. 38400-100
- Utility knife, 130 mm (5″), ref. 38400-130
- Slicing knife, 160 mm (6″), ref. 38400-160
- Chef’s knife, 200 mm (8″), ref. 38401-200
- TWIN Sharpening steel (Synthetic handle, black), 230 mm (9″), ref. 32576-230
Everybody appreciates the combination of innovation and tradition in this series. Zwilling Pro series is the perfect series for professional chefs or for daily kitchen use. This is one of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels best-selling classic knife series. It is formed by a complete assortment of knives, from a 80 mm paring knife to the 260 mm chef’s knife and it contains everything you need to prepare your favourite dishes.
You can enjoy this series which is made to accomplish each demand placed on the modern kitchen: high quality and perfect form.
- Quality: The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect equilibrium of carbon and chromium. This is the secret ofhigh-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties, are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- Function: The edge combines European and Japanese culture. Cutting along the whole length of the blade is possible due to the full edge.
- Precision: SIGMAFORGE® knives. Twin® Profection series knives are precision-forged from one piece to get impeccable geometry. This allows exact grinding and cutting.
- Handling: The blade geometry is wedge-shaped to deliver optimum stability and an easy cut. The curved bolster shape enables precise and safe handling.
- Highlight: The classic knife for the professional kitchen. The optimum balance is characterized by the 3-rivet design and by the full tang.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the world leading manufacturer of kitchen knives, accessories and cooking tools, offers a wide range of innovative knife series, to satisfy both professional and hobby chefs. The Solingen based company has been creating kitchen cutlery of the finest quality and craftsmanship since 1731. Research and investment in new technologies have produced sharper, more flexible and more ergonomic knives over the years.