A Chinese chef’s knife is a rectangular-bladed, all-purpose kitchen knife used in China and other Asian countries to prepare different types of meat, fish, and vegetables. The popularity of this kitchen knife has spread as well as the Asian cuisines. They look like Western cleavers , but Chinese chef’s knives are usually thin-bladed and designed for chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing vegetables, fish, and boneless meats.
The design of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pure kitchen knives is purist in a timeless and elegant line. Uncompromising aesthetics that are also a cut above the rest in terms of resilience. A kitchen knife that stays valued and irreplaceable right from the very first minute. Of lasting robustness and technical perfection.
- Quality: The special formula steel is characterized by a perfect equilibrium of carbon and chromium. This is the secret of high-quality steel. Knives are submitted to the FRIODUR® technique and have been ice-hardened to improve their quality. These knives have great cutting properties and are corrosion-resistant and flexible.
- Function: The bolster provides the perfect equilibrium. In addition, it acts as a finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- Precision: SIGMAFORGE® knives. This knife is made with the traditional forging process from one single piece.
- Handling: The seamless transition from bolster to handle offers easy handling.
- Highlight: This series is attractive to all senses and offers a precise and dynamic cutting experience. It is a new start in the world of Zwilling J.A. Henckels forged knives.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels, the world leading manufacturer of kitchen knives, accessories and cooking tools, offers a wide range of innovative knife series, to satisfy both professional and hobby chefs. The Solingen based company has been creating kitchen cutlery of the finest quality and craftsmanship since 1731. Research and investment in new technologies have produced sharper, more flexible and more ergonomic knives over the years.